The Indigo mattress is from the Silentnight Eco Comfort Range, combining environmentally-friendly fibres with the exclusive Miracoil spring system to provide you with total support from head to toe, especially for those who prefer an extra firm feel.
Mattress Tension: Extra Firm
Features and Benefits:
- Miracoil Spring System - Silentnight’s unique and exclusive spring system. Even though people come in all shapes and sizes this clever spring system, exclusive to Silentnight, is unlike ordinary springs that are circular, it has its own unique shape that spreads your weight evenly across the bed relieving the pressure on the most painful part of your body such as your lower back. It offers zonal support for perfect spinal alignment. This system eliminates roll-together so less partner disturbance.
- Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- Eco Comfort Fibre - EcoComfort is scientifically proven to prevent you from overheating, they allow the mattress to breathe leaving your body at a comfortable temperature all year round, as overheating in bed can prevent you from having a great night's sleep.
- Hypo-Allergenic - Dust mites cannot survive on the product, allowing a healthy environment and peaceful sleep, which is ideal for Asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Luxury Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Chemical Free Fire Retardancy Cover - Flame retardant cover without the use of any chemical treatments, providing a fresh and clean sleeping environment.
- 100% Recyclable - This mattress is 100% recyclable at the end of its life.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
Divan Base Features:
- Platform Top - This base is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress.
Divan Base Options:
- Storage Drawers - Helpful for that little extra storage needed to tidy away spare blankets and sheets. Options include 2, 4 or 2 + 2 Continental drawers.
- Half Ottoman Base - An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman when accessing your stored items. The Ottoman storage space is in the bottom half of the base but you have the option of having 2 drawers in the top half of the base to optimise your storage area.
- Full Ottoman Base - An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman when accessing your stored items. As a rule of thumb, a king size ottoman divan base has 6 times more space than a 2 drawer divan!
|4'0 Small Double||120cm||190cm||70cm|
|5'0 King Size||150cm||
|6'0 Super King Size||180cm||
Whilst we hold some stock items, for some products we are relying on the lead times of our suppliers. Given the current pandemic, lead times can be changing and longer. Please contact us if you want to check lead times before placing your order.
For some of our furniture products such as Julian Bowen, most wardrobes, bed frames, bunk beds etc. these items come flat packed and need assembly. Please contact us if you want to check the assembly requirements of the furniture before placing your order. We are happy to offer an assembly service for furniture items that require assembly which can be arranged either when placing the order or when the delivery of your goods is being arranged.
Due to Covid-19 safety requirements, all deliveries are generally to the front door, Any moving of furniture into specific rooms in the house and any in house assembly needs to be confirmed with the driver in advance when the delivery is being scheduled. It is also required that the customer agrees to appropriate safety measures if communicated by the delivery driver.