The Honeydew mattress from Silentnight combines 1000 individual pocket springs and advanced Geltex to provide you with a sumptuous level of comfort that will help you to easily drift off to sleep.
Mattress Tension: Soft to Medium
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- 4cm Geltex® - A unique patented gel infused foam that is quite simple the most advance material on the market. It provides a “push back” body support for a soft yet supportive feel, with an open cell structure that allows for greater breathability for each individual sleeper. Your body temperature will dissipate quickly and effectively for a more constant temperature.
- Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- Purotex Treated Hypo-Allergenic - Purotex is an active probiotic applied to the fabric which is fully approved by Allergy UK. It is a 100% natural solution which releases friendly bacteria while you sleep and is clinically proven to eliminate dust mites which are known to trigger asthma attacks.
- Allergy UK Approved - This mattress has Purotex Probiotics which has Allergy UK’s Seal of Approval endorsement. It is so important that those suffering with house dust mite allergy are able to confidently choose a mattress that will help them to reduce the allergens in their bedroom, in the knowledge that it has undergone stringent scientific testing. This is delivered with essential elements, Purotex microcapsules release friendly bacteria into the fabric of the mattress to reduce mould and moisture. The 100% natural solution for a fresh, hygienic and dust-mite free mattress and endorsed by Allergy UK.
- Quilted Cover - Quilted sleeping surface and mattress borders to provide soft cushioning and added comfort.
- Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
Divan Base Features:
- Platform Top - This base is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress.
Divan Base Options:
- Storage Drawers - Helpful for that little extra storage needed to tidy away spare blankets and sheets. Options include 2, 4 or 2 + 2 Continental drawers.
- Half Ottoman Base - An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman when accessing your stored items. The Ottoman storage space is in the bottom half of the base but you have the option of having 2 drawers in the top half of the base to optimise your storage area.
- Full Ottoman Base - An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman when accessing your stored items. As a rule of thumb, a king size ottoman divan base has 6 times more space than a 2 drawer divan!
|4'0 Small Double||120cm||190cm||70cm|
|5'0 King Size||150cm||
|6'0 Super King Size||180cm||
Whilst we hold some stock items, for some products we are relying on the lead times of our suppliers. Given the current pandemic, lead times can be changing and longer. Please contact us if you want to check lead times before placing your order.
For some of our furniture products such as Julian Bowen, most wardrobes, bed frames, bunk beds etc. these items come flat packed and need assembly. Please contact us if you want to check the assembly requirements of the furniture before placing your order. We are happy to offer an assembly service for furniture items that require assembly which can be arranged either when placing the order or when the delivery of your goods is being arranged.
Due to Covid-19 safety requirements, all deliveries are generally to the front door, Any moving of furniture into specific rooms in the house and any in house assembly needs to be confirmed with the driver in advance when the delivery is being scheduled. It is also required that the customer agrees to appropriate safety measures if communicated by the delivery driver.