The Gemini Eco mattress features 1200 pocket springs with zoned support that gives head to toe targeted support and comfort. The fillings are hypo-allergenic which is idea if you suffer from allergies or asthma, ensuring you wake well rested and ready for the day ahead.
Mattress Tension: Medium to Firm
Features and Benefits:
- Mirapocket 1200 Spring System - Each mattress with Mirapocket technology contains individual small springs, which are housed in their own separate fabric pockets. Each spring helps to spread your weight evenly across the bed providing the perfect, firm support and comfort that's second to none. It offers zonal support for perfect spinal alignment. This system eliminates roll-together so less partner disturbance.
- Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- Eco Comfort Layer - Featuring natural materials engendered from sustainable sources, the Eco Comfort layer is fully recyclable and highly breathable, allowing air to pass through for an invigorating and refreshing night's sleep. Fibres have been intelligently constructed vertically to offer extra support and help you move freely through the night.
- Hypo-Allergenic - Dust mites cannot survive on the product, allowing a healthy environment and peaceful sleep, which is ideal for Asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Soft Knit Fabric Cover - Upholstered in a soft to the touch fabric to create a luxurious and smooth sleeping surface.
- Chemical Free Fire Retardancy Cover - Flame retardant cover without the use of any chemical treatments, providing a fresh and clean sleeping environment.
- 100% Recyclable - This mattress is 100% recyclable at the end of its life.
- Quilted Border - A more contemporary method of securing the mattress fillings, where the side comfort layers are quilted together providing a smoother looking border edge.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Air Vents - Vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
|4'0 Small Double
|5'0 King Size
|6'0 Super King Size