Just as ideal as a space-saver as it is for fun sleepovers, the London Bus Bunk Bed provides an enjoyable sleeping environment for your child. Designed to mimic a London double decker bus, it features a solid and secure metal ladder that provides access to the top bunk. Solid Slats ensure your child sleeps in support and comfort.
Due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations, only the Premier or Platinum Mattresses are suitable for use on the upper bunk.
- Conforms to BS EN 747:2012 Safety Standards
- Fun sleeping solution for any child's bedroom
- Movable steering wheel
- Distance from floor to top of ladder - 103.5cm
- Accepts 2 Standard UK Single Mattresses (90cm x 190cm)
- To minimise the danger of falling from the top bunk, we recommend that the top of the mattress should always be at least 16cm below the top of the lowest part of the guardrail. Maximum mattress height for this bunk is 19cm
Whilst we hold some stock items, for some products we are relying on the lead times of our suppliers. Given the current pandemic, lead times can be changing and longer. Please contact us if you want to check lead times before placing your order.
For some of our furniture products such as Julian Bowen, most wardrobes, bed frames, bunk beds etc. these items come flat packed and need assembly. Please contact us if you want to check the assembly requirements of the furniture before placing your order. We are happy to offer an assembly service for furniture items that require assembly which can be arranged either when placing the order or when the delivery of your goods is being arranged.
Due to Covid-19 safety requirements, all deliveries are generally to the front door, Any moving of furniture into specific rooms in the house and any in house assembly needs to be confirmed with the driver in advance when the delivery is being scheduled. It is also required that the customer agrees to appropriate safety measures if communicated by the delivery driver.