The Kimbo Cabin Bed is available in two colour options, a combination of White and Soft Pink or White and Sky Blue. The Kimbo has been designed with a pull out desk, a 3 drawer chest and shelving unit for books etc. The product takes a standard UK single mattress (90cm x 190cm).
Due to Current Safety Regulations, only the Premier, Platinum Bunk and Cabin Bed Mattresses are suitable for use on the Kimbo Cabin Bed.
- Fits a Standard UK Single Mattress (90cm x 190cm)
- A freestanding desk, drawers and shelving unit can be positioned to your own requirements, offering flexibility and additional storage.
- The ladder has wide sturdy steps for ease of climbing and the desk is on casters for free movement.
- Co-ordinating cabinets available from the Julian Bowen Domino range
- Underbed shelf dimensions - 40cm x 39cm
- Internal shelf dimensions - 56cm x 24cm
- Internal desk drawer dimensions - 18cm x 33.5cm x 8cm
- Internal under bed drawer dimensions - 71.5cm x 34cm x 12cm
- Desk top dimensions - 83.5cm x 57cm x 68.8cm H
- Conforms to BS EN 747:2012 Safety Standards
- To minimise the danger of falling from the cabin bed, we recommend that the top of the mattress should always be at least 16cm below the top of the lowest part of the guardrail. Maximum mattress height for this cabin bed is 18cm.
Whilst we hold some stock items, for some products we are relying on the lead times of our suppliers. Given the current pandemic, lead times can be changing and longer. Please contact us if you want to check lead times before placing your order.
For some of our furniture products such as Julian Bowen, most wardrobes, bed frames, bunk beds etc. these items come flat packed and need assembly. Please contact us if you want to check the assembly requirements of the furniture before placing your order. We are happy to offer an assembly service for furniture items that require assembly which can be arranged either when placing the order or when the delivery of your goods is being arranged.
Due to Covid-19 safety requirements, all deliveries are generally to the front door, Any moving of furniture into specific rooms in the house and any in house assembly needs to be confirmed with the driver in advance when the delivery is being scheduled. It is also required that the customer agrees to appropriate safety measures if communicated by the delivery driver.